Wednesday, January 4, 2012

House of Cards in a Hurricane



     If I have to start this post with a “tailgating” style, this will conquer the agenda. It was the New Years Eve, and the clock on the wall suggested somewhere around 11pm. My thoughts were out of the comfort zone. I could feel the numbness coiling my system. I thought it was twenty twelve already when I considered all disastrous possibilities. When you stay at this cliff, the time flies like a mind. I could barely decode the chorus countdown. After a few annoying seconds, the celebrations took over .Cries of “Happy New Year “ officially hit the airs of this part of the world.

    My words would have suggested that I was not in the greatest of moods. The humble courtesy must be submitted at the feet of devastations, that made a sucker punch on the Town that architected my entire childhood.(Pondicherry) .

    
     “The Backstreets lamented about the house of cards and the hurricane , the irony is that the city of  French legacy witnessed it”
                                                                                                                     -Aadithya Chandrasekaran


I could have probably served you with a lot more about the Thaane winds but I guess the Pro-Journals would have already done the enlightenment. The game of the fortunes kept me out of the town and thus I failed to witness the happening. But I conquered a witness , Barath  , with a Nikon d7000 and  I hired him . I now leave you with the Barath’s  love for the lenses , portraying the disastrous scenario