Friday, October 7, 2011

A middle figure of mine to ' Controversially yours '


     The freedom of expression of thoughts is always a constant showpiece at a furious argument table. It is actually one such kind where a conclusion can never come out alive.
So , when I decided to hit the hemispheres where I could express my thoughts I decided never to be erotically personal and never to screw anyone’s’ expressed thoughts.
But  you know what ? When shit was offered, I failed in the test of tolerance.


     There are numerous ways for a celebrity to make love with the media . And the most sensible way for a fast bowler to attract media is to serve them with some good chin music which can make the stump dance to the tunes . And there are a hell lot of crappy ways there aswell. Shoaib Akhter  just managed to find one such way .

     Just to make his book “Controversially Yours “ a hot cake , he decided to add some shit as the toppings . I have all the time and space to prove Akhter’s statements wrong , but it would be like spending time  proving  shit  smells  really bad .

    
     When  he said that Sachin was afraid of him , all I could figure out was how bad Akhter’s shit was and that he must soon check what he eats . Now all he needs to do is , play for some county side to make his living and meanwhile Shut The Fuck Up !